Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thing 5!

This one might have been the most fun so far, and the most frustrating. Signing up for a Flickr account means signing up for Yahoo, which means jumping through hoops and setting up an email account that I didn't want and won't use. If I had it to do over again, I'd probably use Picassa on Google instead, since I already had to set up an account there to do 23 Things in the first place. But now that it's all done, I'm glad I have the Flickr thing. I haven't explored too much yet, but I want to search on the 23things@neflin tag and see what others have posted. Flickr will be a good place to back up my photos, but I have thousands! By the time they're all uploaded, I'll be so old I'll just be sittin' in a corner drooling on myself. And I already have accounts with passwords that I can't remember all over the place. Oh well; getting old beats the alternative!

1 comment:

  1. If you have thousands of photos, you may be disappointed to find out that Flickr has a limit. They will charge you to get a premium account to upgrade for more space. It may be worth it though, if you haven't started on any other photo sharing program.

    ReplyDelete