Friday, February 20, 2009

Thing 6!!!

This one was so evil I thought it should be Thing 666! I never would have figured it out without the help of the "My 23 Personalities" blog. She told me exactly how to make it work--thank you so much! I wish it hadn't lined up the letters vertically, but at least they're there. "Dance or Die!" Bwa ha ha ha!!!

OK, I see that Thing 11 is now posted, but since I now have Thing 6 completed, I'm MORE than halfway caught up! For me, this is just amazing! I couldn't have done it without the help of so many people; I'd like to thank the Academy, my hairdresser (she's just fabulous!), and most of all my Key Grip, without whom I'd never have been able to grip all those keys so well. The rest of you know who you are; go have a beer on me. Well, not actually on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment