Friday, January 23, 2009

Thing 3--Done!!

Well, the thing I notice about searching for blogs is how different the results are for different engines, and how some of results are not exactly intuitive for me--I had a little trouble following the hits in the results list to the actual blog, and sometimes trouble finding why the blog showed up on my hit list. But once I became more familiar with how things work, it was a lot easier.

The other thing I noticed is how easy it is to disappear into WebWorld for a long time! I searched on English Country Dance -- of course!! -- and found audio clips and videos and dance descriptions and lots of information. And found that an hour had passed before I knew it!! I see now how people can just get lost in the blogosphere and forget to come back! I want to try some more of the blog search engines in the future, but for now, it's on to Thing 4!!

Keep on dancin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment